Cancer of a kidney and mst.: lung,vertebrae

Home Forums General DCA Discussion Cancer of a kidney and mst.: lung,vertebrae

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katerina 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Katerina
    Participant

My husband Leo(1958) was operated a cancer of a kidney in Oct.2010. Radical nefrektomia at the left. He was fine. Now he feels well too.  In June 2012 Scanning showed 5 mst: 3 lung (0.4 sm, 0.6 sm, 0,9 sm) and 2 vertebrae (0,4 sm Th1 and 2,5 sm Th11)

Oncologists think what to do, don't hurry (        …….

Leo started to take DCA. His weight 105 kg. His dose 19 mg*kg DCA 2 times a day + cofein 0.2* 2 + SUCCINIC ACID  0.2* 2 + green tea (1-1,5 litr)

For some days of DCA no any side effects.After a week of drug   intake he will make a break for 2 days (for  Еnterosgel and Heptral) Then he plans to increase a dose to 25 mg*kg DCA.

I ask to excuse for possible mistakes in English. Our native language – Russian. I will be grateful to any responses

Kate and Leo, Russia,Sankt-Petersburg.

titi91
    Participant

Hi Kate,

In september 2011, a friend, french woman, 47 years, had an ultrasound control, they discovered a mass (who had the size of a kidney), under the right kidney. The nephrologist told he can do nothing except surgery, to remove the mass and the rigth kidney. We decided not to go to surgery. She started DCA (25 mg/kg/d), Reishi (3 caps/d), maitake (3 caps/d), acide alpha lipoic-R. No tea, no coffee!!!!. The creatinine remained stable 185, until end of march, then she started to climb, to 200 by the mid of april. End of April we decided to continue the DCA protocol, and at the same time to start a new traitment, to try to reduce the creatinine, mid of june the rate of creatinine moved to 165. By mid of july she will have a new ultrasound and we will see if creatinine will continues to slow down and what will be the size of the mass under the rigth kidney. We just decide to stop the alpha lipoic -R.

At the same time, (end of april to mid of june),  this new treatment (without the DCA protocol) has been used with an other woman (56 years) who has a lymphodema, in the left arm, coming from a surgery of a breast cancer. The rate of creatinine moved from 190 to 160. mid of july we will see if the creatinine will continues to slow down.

We are in contact with a physician and a nephrologist. 

God bless you.

Katerina
    Participant

Hi,titi91

Thanks a lot for your answer

I want to specify : how long  the women use mushrooms? Do they do the  breaks?

And also I want to know: for what reason does your friend refuse coffee and tea?  Creatinine level?

I wish health to You and Your relatives.

titi91
    Participant

Hi Kate,

She is taking DCA + mushrooms from monday to friday, and nothing on saturday and sunday.

Concerning coffee and tea, you could take it or not, this change nothing (see the DCA forum archives). Anyway if you want to take coffee or tea, do not forget than you cannot take DCA in drinking hot beverage!!!!

The most important is not coffee or tea, it is to take the DCA with yogurt or cottage cheese or "mother milk" (see the DCA forum archives).  I know 7 patients who did that, they do not have neuropathic problem, and the DCA is working very well against cancers.

Regular level of creatinine

for man: 124 micromoles / minutes and woman: 97 micromoles /minutes.

Bon courage.

Katerina
    Participant

Hi,titi91

My husband Leo takes DCA of 10 days (25 mg х kg) and a break for 3 days. Neyropatiya isn't present.  After a break he will connect mushrooms. Thanks a lot for your council.

Good luck

Katerina
    Participant

Dear friends!

Can You answer a question:

1)I hope DSA works,and I hope the tumor from a backbone  should leave. Is it is necessary to take hondroprotektor to fill emptiness? What do You think?

2)The oncologist offered Interferon alpha-2b. Don't know is it compatible with DSA .

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments Off

Comments are closed.