My Treatment Plan

Home Forums General DCA Discussion My Treatment Plan

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I really don't know why you are jumping straight to options like DCA and Reolysin when your surgeon is apparently advising you that your cancer hasn't spread and you should have surgery. Saying "I know my body well" is FAR from a satisfactory argument when balanced against a surgeon's judgment.

Of course you have new weird aches — you're under a mountain of stress. Personally I was convinced I had abdominal metastases last year, when the reality was that I had been giving myself an ulcer brooding over the cancer and constantly self-monitoring for symptoms.

I suggest you read "Life Over Cancer" and "Anticancer: A New Way of Life".

I suggest you experiment with significant doses of curcumin, EGCG (green tea), apigenin, quercetin, melatonin, genistein, probiotics, vitamin D, sulforaphane, gamma-linolenic acid, resveratrol, and medicinal mushrooms (research to make sure each is appropriate for your specific type of cancer).

I suggest you look into certain common, inexpensive drugs that have anticancer effect and few significant side effects. I wouldn't make any specific recommendations but they are all interesting… Celebrex (NSAID), aspirin (NSAID), Indomethacin (NSAID), Propranolol  (beta blocker), statin drugs, proton pump inhibitors, Itraconazole (antifungal and "hedgehog" pathway inhibitor), mebendazole (antiparisitic), artesunate (antimalarial). Also Tranilast, a Japanese asthma medication. Not sure if/where that last one is available outside of Japan. These are not replacements for conventional treatment, but it's very plausible that you could benefit from some of these in conjunction with conventional teatment.

I suggest you find a mailing list or online community dedicated to your type of cancer, and do as much reading as possible.

And stay positive. Be thankful that your doctors are giving you reasonable options and never forget that there are dozens of ways to make cancer unwelcome in your body.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments Off

Comments are closed.